Apr 1, 2011

A Package from Japan

We're so pleased to receive a package from our dear friend in Japan, Hikari...
We're glad you've enjoyed reading our letters!

Beautiful Displays

and best wishes from Lebanon
Big Thank You...We loved those awesome erasers!

Thanks a lot, Hikari!

You made our day!





 "Thank You Cards"
Dear Hikari,
We were worried about you and about our friends in Japan...We thought of you all immediately when we heard about the earthquake and Tsunami in your country. We can't even imagine how frightening and scary it must be there...
Thank God you are all ok! Our thoughts are with you...
Be safe...and many prayers for you and to everyone who is suffering from the disaster. 

1 comment:

Hikari said...

Dear,Rawya!!

I`m glad to hear the voices from the world to Japan and their helps!
Here in Japan,everyone is going forward to revival the disaster area!I`m sure that everything is getting better in Japan!!!

I had worried about the package if that hadn`t arrived at Lebanon.But I felt at ease when I read the blog and saw the kid`s pictures.I feel Lebanon more closer since when I started to contact to you!Please say thank you to your kids!!

From,Hikari